Privacy & Legal
We value your privacy.
RENAULT INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED (RIPL) collects information from our users at several different points on our Website. RIPL is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell or rent this information to others. We will only share this information with our affiliates and dealers, and marketing partners contracted to do business on our behalf (e.g. brochure fulfillment).
RIPL uses two types of user information: Anonymous information gathered from cookies and log files, and personal information you provide us for certain services. See below for definitions of each of these methods.
TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN
This is to inform the general public that new Renault brand vehicles are sold only through its authorized dealer network. E-commerce websites like Snapdeal.com, Flipkart.com, Amazon.in, OLX.com, etc. or any other person operating through these websites are not part of our authorized dealer network and they are not authorized to sell new Renault brand vehicles. New Renault brand vehicles sold through these websites do not carry any warranties from Renault.
We request the general public to check the warranty entitlements, when you purchase any Renault brand vehicles from such websites or persons operating through such websites.
Any such deals made by any person(s) through such websites shall purely be at their own risk.
Renault India Private Limited,Chennai
Customer Service Number:1-800- 300-44444
Anonymous Information - Cookies and Log Files
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to personal information, until a user provides that information (see below). If a user rejects or deletes the cookie, he/she may still use our site. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in some areas of our site. For example, the user will not be able to receive notification of special offers, or participate in any contests that may take place. Cookies also enable us to track and aggregate click stream behavior data. By doing this we can target better the interests of our users and enhance their experience on our site.
Renault also maintains standard web logs that record data about all visitors to this Web site. These logs may contain:
The Internet domain from which you access this site.
Your IP address (Your computer is automatically assigned an IP address when you surf the Internet. Your IP address is either static or dynamic. A static IP address may be identifiable to you; a dynamic address is usually not identifiable to you).
The type of browser and operating system you use.
The date and time you visited this site.
The pages you viewed on this site.
The address of the Web site from which you are linked.
Renault uses web log and clickstream information to help us design our site, to identify popular site features and to make the site more useful for visitors. Web logs are recorded in sequential files, and we normally do not attempt to identify individuals from these logs. However, we may use web logs to identify persons attempting to break into, disrupt, trespass or damage our site. We may share web log information with law enforcement personnel if we believe evidence exists, or is likely to occur, of a violation of federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Volunteering Personal Information
Users may choose to volunteer personal information (name, e-mail address, phone number, etc.) in order for us to provide them with better services such as brochure and information requests, surveys, contests, site announcements, and special offers at the time of the request or in the future. If you previously gave us your e-mail address and no longer wish to receive e-mail announcements, you can have your name removed from our e-mail list by sending an e-mail, calling, or by sending regular mail.
If a user’s personal information changes, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct or update that user’s personal data provided to us. This can be done by contacting Renault Consumer Affairs
Renault takes all reasonable precautions to protect our users’ information, both while the information is being transmitted and after it is received by us. We use security procedures and policies commensurate with industry standards to safeguard against loss, theft, unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification and disclosure. If you have any questions about the security of our Web site, you can send an e-mail to RIPL.
This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that RIPL is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each Web site that collects personal information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
Notification of Changes
Renault may disclose any data, whether personally identifiable or not, to any person performing audit, legal, operational or other similar services for Renault. Whenever possible, we will require any recipient of personal information for these purposes to agree in writing to hold the information in confidence, to use the information only for the permitted purpose, and to return or destroy the information when the services are completed.
We may also disclose any data, whether personally identifiable or not, when we reasonably deem it necessary to protect the safety of (i) an individual, (ii) the public/ country/nation or (iii) the security and reliability of Renault and/or this Web site.
The information, pictures, colours, and specifications contained within the Renault India Private Limited website are presented as a general guide to the products and accessories offered by Renault India Private Limited. Although every effort has been made to ensure that such information is correct and up to date, no warranty is provided that all such information is reliable, complete, accurate or without error. In some cases pictures of overseas models may be shown as a guide. Therefore, Renault India Private Limited does not accept liability for damages of any kind resulting from the access or use of this site and its contents.
Terms and Conditions for prices for all cars:
- All prices are Ex-showroom.
- Local levies, Octroi, Entry tax etc. will be extra as applicable.
- Price ruling at the time of delivery would be applicable.
- Please contact dealer for exact prices.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- For offers related terms and conditions, click here.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The period of any Offer is subject to RIPL’s discretion. It may be changed/amended without prior notice.
2. Offers may vary from every Model and Variant and will be available till stocks last with the Dealer.
3. The Offers mentioned in any advertisements may not be applicable for all models/variants shown in the advertisement.
4. An Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
5. Offers and Price of the car will be as prevailing at the time of delivery and not the time of the booking.
6. The price mentioned in the advertisement may vary depending on the Model / Variant and Features in the Car.
7. Accessories, Features and Colours shown on the car may vary and may not be available as a part of the standard equipment/specification and may differ from the vehicles available for sale.
8. Depending on the country of sale, certain versions may differ and certain equipment may be unavailable (as standard, optional or accessory).
9. We strongly recommend you visit your nearest Renault dealer to inspect the vehicles personally.
10. Offers mentioned in any advertisement with more than one car, may or may not be applicable for all the cars shown in the advertisement.
11. Offers are subject to change from city to city.
12. All prices are ex-showroom price in Delhi for petrol variants only unless otherwise specified.
13. As part of on-going product improvement, RIPL reserves the right to modify the specifications, vehicles and accessories described and shown at any time
14. Renault India Pvt Ltd. reserves the right to discontinue/modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to the offer program without assigning any reasons or prior intimation whatsoever.
15. Warranty coverage is 2 years or 50,000 km. from the date of invoice (whichever is earlier)
16. Original colours of Car and colours of Car in the Ad may not match due to printing limitations.
17. Mileage claimed is as per the ARAI Certifications.
18. Visit website to check the full specification and features.
19. All Trademarks and logos are registered trademarks of the company and its affiliates.
20. Although every effort has been made to ensure that such information is correct and up to date, no warranty is provided that all such information is reliable, complete, accurate or without error.
21. In case of any references, Product description, specifications and pricing of our competitors contained in the Ad / POS material are correct as at the time the material was being prepared for viewing and printing. The specifications have been obtained from competitors brochures and other independent published sources while the comments with reference to them are independent views.
22. All illustrations, photographs and specifications on this web site are based on the latest product information; some vehicle parts cannot be shown in certain photographs. Some vehicles are shown with optional equipment. See actual vehicles for complete accuracy. Renault India (P)., Ltd. reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, in prices, colours, materials, equipments, specifications and models, and to discontinue models or equipment. Availability and delivery time for particular models and equipment combinations may vary.
23. Any links (i.e. other than the Company’s Websites) and any information which comes out of the web search engines are being provided as a courtesy and should not be construed as an endorsement or guarantee as to the correctness of such information or views at the linked sites by the Company.
24. The Company is not responsible for any pornographic or abusive material, restricted secrets or controlled content or material in any form, which may be uploaded by Registered Users/third parties onto the Website / social media pages, microsites or sponsored pages. All submissions of this nature are unauthorized by the Company and it shall use its best efforts to remove any such submission as soon as it is notified of the same. Renault.co.in is not responsible for and will not be liable for, any conduct, failure to act, product or services of Renault.co.in affiliated web sites, including, without limitation, the manner and timing of opportunities to accumulate or use Renault.co.in and any malfunction, breach of warranty or injury or damage suffered as a result of the products or services offered by any Renault.co.in affiliated website.
Accolades and Awards:
The Renault DUSTER is the most awarded car in the year 2013 in various segments from Industry experts.
Renault India does not charge any fee for recruitment of its employees. People should refrain from any such claim made for providing employment with Renault.