1. The participant should be a resident of India and above 18 years of age.
2. The participant shall not be associated with Renault India or any of its affiliates.
3. The contest starts on March 26th 2016 at 12.00 P.M. and ends on 8th April 2016 at 7.00 P.M.
4. To participate in the contest, the participant should compulsorily ‘Follow’ @RenaultIndia handle on Twitter or ‘Like’ the Renault India page on Facebook or ‘Follow’ the @RenaultIndia handle on Instagram.
5. How to participate:
a. To participate user has to create a collage of two pictures – one which shows user’s current situation or location AND second showing the favourite outdoor location where user wants to be in. For eg. If the user is in his office and wants to be in Manali – his collage would have a picture of his office and a picture of Manali.
b. This collage has to be shared by user with a caption stating the reason to what’s stopping them from going to their favourite outdoor location in a creative manner along with the hashtag #WhatsStoppingYou
c. This collage along with the caption and hashtag #WhatsStoppingYou has to be shared by the user on his Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account.
d. The user has to ensure that his entry is shared publically on the social platform of his choice.
6. If any of the above mentioned conditions are not met, the entry will be disqualified.
7. Users can submit multiple entries. There is no restriction on number of entries user wants to submit.
8. Winners will be chosen on the creativity of their caption and collage.
9. The contest will have daily winners who will win MakeMyTrip vouchers worth Rs 10,000 and a grand prize winner who will win MakeMyTrip vouchers worth Rs 50,000.
10. The daily prize winners will be announced the
next day. For eg. The daily winner of March 26 will be announced on March 27.
11. The winner of the Grand Prize will be announced on the 14th of April 2016.
12. Prizes will take a minimum of 30 days after the announcement date to be delivered to the winners.
13. Renault India has the full discretion to disqualify any entry they deem offensive / obscene / hurtful.
14. Renault India reserves the right to change the dates or conditions of the contest as per their discretion.
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook & Instagram