Terms and Conditions for the Program.
This select program, more so defined in clause 01 of this T&C, hereinafter referred to as the “Program” is valid only for the vehicles procured from Dealers*[TA1] as listed herein.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before involving in any kind of transaction that is related to this program. It is further recommended that for any clarification or this program, please contact the Dealer or Renault India Private Limited.
The Dealer as identified herein reserves the right to cancel/withdraw or amend the Program as mentioned herein at any time without prior notice without any liability towards anyone what so ever.
This contest is open only to residents and permanent residents of above the age of 18, who have not been disqualified under any law of the country in force at the time of participating in this contest.
Terms and conditions of the Program
1. The Program herein means that
a. An existing Renault Customer can refer a friend or a family member to buy a Renault car through MYRENAULT APP and RENAULT WEBSITE www. renault.co.in
b. This referral would be eligible only at the select Dealership and the referral can be given only at the Dealership where the referring candidate brought the vehicle or visited last.
c. The person making the reference and the person referred will be entitled to a scratch card ONLY if he person referred takes the delivery of the vehicle by 30th April
d. The scratch card will be provide through a third party and can be redeemed only through Amazon
e. This scratch card will have a prize ranging between INR 1000 to INR 10000
f. The scratch card can be redeemed only for goods brought from Amazon_only
g. The Dealer/Manufacturer is not responsible for any merchantability, warranty. Condition, defect or any such factor whatsoever for the goods brought using the said scratch card
2. This Program is only valid only for the Vehicles brought from the (Address of the outlets: see the annexure below) between 1st April to30th April
3. This Program is applicable on All Renault Cars retailed from the above mentioned Dealers only.
4. All customer Bookings and Deliveries from 1st April to 30th April are eligible to participate in the contest. Retail invoicing of all the participants from 1st April to 30th April is compulsory criterion.
5. In case a participant has won a prize but he/she decides to cancel his/her booking or does not take delivery on or before 30th April he/she will be disqualified from claiming the prize.
6. The customers who fulfills the criterion as mentioned in point 01 of this terms and conditions shall be eligible to claim the scratch card. There will be an assured prize that the customer shall be eligible as mentioned on the scratch card.
7. The Customer shall be entitled to one scratch card per delivery. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Scheme.
a. Customers who are respective employees of
the Dealer, related companies and affiliates, and/or the immediate families of such employees; and
b. Customers who are employees or the staff or the promotion partners, advertising agencies or any other party directly related to this Scheme.
8. The Customers may be required to participate in a photo taking session during the issuance scratch. Pictures may be posted online or showcased at the showroom or any other place as the Dealer may deem fit The Customer shall have no objection whatsoever to such display/publication of the pictures as shot by the Dealer. The Customer shall further have no rights to claim any compensation in whatever format or any value as a consequence of such display/use/publication.
9. The Courts of Gurgaon shall have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain the dispute arising out of this Scheme.
1. The Customers must produce proof of identity for the prize collection.
2. Scratch Cards are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items and may be subject to availability. Value of the scratch cards may vary, the Dealer reserves the right to replace any scratch card with items of similar value without prior notice.
3. Scratch Cards are subject to availability while stocks last and the Dealer reserves the right to substitute the scratch cards for its price equivalent where necessary.
4. Wherever applicable, if the scratch cards are not collected by the Customer within the time as specified by the Dealer the scratch card shall be disposed of at the sole discretion of the Dealer. The decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained regarding the decision on the same. The receipt by any customer of any prize under this Scheme is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
5. Acceptance of any scratch card shall constitute consent on the Customer’s part to allow the use of the Customer's name, image, voice and/or likeness by the Dealer for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of the Dealer by each customer from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the customer may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
6. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from participation, the Dealer may at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement entrant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to the Terms and Conditions.
1. The Dealer shall not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Contest or as a result of entering the Contest or accepting any prize.
2. The Dealer is not responsible for any safe custody, return, non-delivery or missing of entries, late, misdirected, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest.
3. By accepting the scratch cards, you agree that no claim relating to any losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against the Dealer, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from this scheme and acceptance of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
Use of Personal Information
1) By participating in the scheme, You agree to allow, for unlimited period of time:
i. To the use of your name and photographs, without compensation, for promotional and marketing purposes; and
2) Each individual participating to this scheme acknowledges that:
i.In respect of any Personal Information disclosed by her/him to the Dealer or obtained by the Dealer from her/him pursuant to this application is true and correct.
List of Dealers in annexure: