This Loyalty Program (‘Program’) as described in
clause 01 of the T&C is valid for the ‘vehicles’ retailed by the authorised Dealers of Renault India Private Limited (‘RIPL’) across India This Program is
promoted by the Dealers and NRFSI on the terms and conditions as stated herein
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before involving in any kind of transaction that is related to this Program
The Dealer(s) reserves the right to cancel/withdraw or amend the terms of the Program(s) as mentioned herein at any time without prior notice.
This Program is open only to residents and permanent residents of above the age of 18, who have not been disqualified under any law of the country in force at the time of participating in this Program.
Terms and conditions of the Program
1. Program would mean and include
a. KWID Loyalty: Refers to an existing Renault Customer who buys an additional Renault KWID, would be eligible for a cash discount of INR 5000. The person as referred to herein shall have to be owner of a Renault vehicle during the time of this transaction. This cash discount shall be applicable only on KWID
b. KWID Loyalty Exchange: Refers to an existing Renault Customer who buys a Renault KWID AND
exchanges his existing Renault vehicle. Such a customer , would be eligible for a cash discount of INR 10000 on the new Renault KWID he/she is purchasing.
c. New KWID with existing EMI: Refers to an existing Customer who has availed finance from NRFSI shall be eligible to exchange the current KWID for new KWID. After evaluation of the existing KWID/ Pulse, the value of the said vehicle shall be treated as down payment, after adjusting for any outstanding on the existing loan the new KWID loan shall be curated to ensure that there is no increase in the EMI (equated monthly instalments) as paid by the eligible customer. This shall however impact the term of the loan.
2. The proposition as stated above shall be referred to shall be together as Program and individually referred to as KWID Loyalty and KWID Loyalty Exchange
3. Special Financing Offer extended by Nissan Renault Financial Services at their discretion and their additional terms and conditions as follows: This financing option is available in addition to the Program as mentioned in clause above 01
a. Existing Renault Customers who had sought finance from NRFSI for their Renault vehicle,
shall be eligible to avail vehicle finance at 8.99% rate of interest. This rate of interest is available only for a term equal to or less than 5 year- loan period
b. All other existing Renault customers shall be eligible to avail vehicle finance form NRFSI at 9.49% rate of Interest and reduced processing fee of INR 999. This rate of interest is available only for a term equal to or less than 7 year- loan period
c. The above-mentioned financing options are provided by NRFSI (ref clause 3.a, 3.b and 3c) another legal entity at its sole discretion and therefore RIPL and its authorised Dealers do not represent or portion or in whole the said financing option. The Customers are strictly advised to confirm to the best of their satisfaction the terms and condition and eligibility of the said Offer.
4. For the Program as mentioned in 3c, the old KWID/ PULSE shall be evaluated on different parameters by the Dealer before arriving at the value. The decision of the Dealer with regard to the evaluation shall be final. It is solely upon the customer to accept or decline the evaluation of the vehicle and participate in the program to avail the benefit.
5. This Program is valid only for the Vehicles brought between 1st October 2019________________ and 31st October 2019
6. These Programs are applicable only on procurement of KWID
7. 'Customer' means a Prospective customer(s) of any specific type ex Individual / Firm /Proprietorship / Company etc. who is/are interested in purchasing KWID
8. To avail the benefit of the Program the Customer shall mandatorily have to produce the RC book of the previous Renault vehicle in addition to other documents that may be sought by the Dealer. The name of the owner on the RC book must be same as the person buying the vehicle as required under the Program. In case of any discrepancy the benefit shall be forfeited and no query/dispute/clarification shall be entertained in this regard. The decision of the Dealer shall be final and binding.
1. In case a Customer decides to cancel his/her booking or does not take delivery on or before 31st October 2019______________________,
the Program shall stand revoked. No benefit/Offer shall be extended or provided for any subsequent transaction irrespective of the reason for which the said transaction could not be completed earlier.
2. These Programs can be clubbed with all current Programs applicable on sale of KWID.
3. Any customer however not willing to participate is advised to opt out of the program by communicating in writing to the Dealer
4. Decision of the Dealer will be final and binding about any dispute of the terms and conditions or the eligibility of the Customer to claim the Program
5. The Dealer is under no obligation to consider any request for extending this Program beyond the said timelines.
6. This Program is not transferrable.
7. The Customers may be required to participate in a photo taking session during the delivery of the Vehicle. Pictures may be posted online or showcased at the showroom or any other place as the Dealer may deem fit. The Customer shall have no objection whatsoever to such display/publication of the pictures as shot by the Dealer. The Customer shall further have no rights to claim any compensation in whatever format or any value because of such display/use/publication.
8. The Courts of Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain the dispute arising out of this Program
1. The Dealer shall not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any Customer availing the Program or participation in the program
2. The Dealer is not responsible for any safe custody, return, non-delivery or missing of entries, late, misdirected, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Program.
3. By accepting the Program, the Customer agrees that no claim relating to any losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against the Dealer, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from this scheme and acceptance of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
Use of Personal Information
1) By participating in the Program, accepting the Program and by not opting out voluntarily, the customer agrees to allow, for unlimited period of time:
i. to the use of his/her name and photographs,
without compensation, for promotional, display and marketing purposes; and
2) Each individual participating in this program or accepting the Program hereunder acknowledges that:
i. in respect of any Personal Information disclosed
by her/him to the Dealer or obtained by the Dealer from her/him pursuant to this application is
true and correct: