At Renault, the safety of all our stakeholders is of the utmost importance to us. In these extraordinary times, we wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you and your loved ones and we hope you are keeping well and strong.
In line with latest government communications and guidelines regarding COVID-19, we have advised our dealers to take all necessary steps to protect the health and safety of our customers and employees and we are taking all appropriate measures to give assistance to all Renault families.
Here’s a quick update on some of the steps we are taking to ensure we protect the health and safety of everyone and continue to support each other through these difficult times.
- All dealerships will abide by the new safety protocols and will be opened in a phased-wise manner based on permissions from the local authorities
- Special care to sanitise dealerships, service stations and test drive cars with detailed implementation processes and protocols
- Easy online booking facility on Renault India website as well as MyRenault App
- Facility of test drive and new car delivery at home
- 24x7 Roadside Assistance support is being provided. Please call on our toll-free number 18003154444 in case of an emergency. However, you may expect a delay in response in the current situation.
- Renault will offer extended support of 2 months to all customers who are not able to avail free service due to the lockdown from 20th March onwards
- In line with the RBI regulatory package, Renault Finance is offering our customers an option to defer the monthly installments. Borrowers are eligible for a moratorium/deferment of installments/EMI for the payments falling due from 01st March 2020 to 31st May 2020. To avail the moratorium option, kindly give us a missed call on 8010924205 from your registered mobile number.
- To view all details about your vehicle, know the past service history, maintenance schedule, etc. and to remain updated with all the latest information from Renault, logon to the MY Renault app. You can download it now from Play store/App store, if you don’t have it yet.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Looking forward to your support in ensuring safety for all. Let’s stay indoors and stay safe.
This page will be regularly updated with the latest information. Stay tuned for more updates.