1) These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) apply to the campaign as described in Part A (the “Invites”).
2) The campaign will be conducted by Renault India Private Limited (the “Promoter”) during the period specified in Part A (the “Invites Period”).
3) The terms may be amended or replaced by the Promoter in its absolute discretion and during the subsistence of the campaign.
4) Entry into the campaign is deemed acceptance of the Terms (as mentioned herein and amended from time to time).
5) Entry is open only to Renault Vehicle owners.
6) To participate in the campaign, entrants must make online payment through MY Renault Mobile application for any service or purchase during the
7) Each customer who is registering in MY Renault Mobile Application during campaign period is responsible for notifying the Promoter of any changes to his/her residential address, email address or phone number during and after the campaign Period.
8) The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered regarding results and the awarding of the free Auto Expo 2020 Invites.
9) Unless otherwise specified in Part A, successful registrations will be notified by email within 1 business days.
10) Unless otherwise specified in Part A, Invites must be claimed on the day of the event. Invites are of specific event dates & can be used only for entry of communicated date. If the invite is not collected on the day as communicated, the invite shall be forfeited in full. No claim requested shall be entertained in this request. Also, this invite cannot be exchanged for any cash or cash equivalent.
11) Renault India will not be held liable if the invite is not collected or received by the winner or collected by an unauthorized person.
12) Invites are not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Invites or any element of the invite cannot be exchanged for any other prize/s.
13) The invite is valid until the event date specified on the invite. Such Invites cannot be redeemed for further vouchers or Invites and are not exchangeable for cash.
14) The Invites involves entry to the event and if any part of the event is postponed, cancelled or varied for any reason, then at the Promoter’s discretion, the
invite registrant forfeits all rights to participate in the relevant event and no cash or alternative prize will be substituted for the invite.
15) Any expense, including taxes, maintenance or delivery costs, associated with accepting, taking or using an invite, will be the winner’s sole responsibility.
16) The Promoter makes no warranties or representations about the fitness for purpose or suitability of any Invites and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness for any purpose of any Invites, or the failure of any invite to be of merchantable quality. If liability under terms implied by legislation cannot be excluded by the Promoter, the liability of the Promoter is limited to resupplying the relevant goods or services or paying the cost of replacing them.
17) No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for any changes in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent a successful registrant from accepting, taking or using an invite.
18) The participants are solely responsible for any loss or damage in whatever form that may be cancel as a consequence of utilizing third party platform form the payment.
19) The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify:
- any registration which is not original, is not completed in accordance with these terms, infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party, contains any objectionable or poor-quality content, or has the potential to damage the reputation of any person; or
- any individual who registers that is not in accordance with the terms, or who has in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in unlawful or improper conduct that is designed to, or is likely to, adversely affect the fair and proper conduct of the Invites or is
generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter.
20) The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time before the giving the Invites to cancel or vary an Invites, or cancel, vary or withdraw the Invites. If the Promoter cancels or varies or withdraws its Invites, then it shall:
- Not be liable to any person for any costs, loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; or
- Not required to conduct the Invite at any other time.
21) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incorrectly submitted or misdirected registration, for any technological malfunction or failure, Internet traffic congestion, or for outdated or incorrect contact details by which the entrant cannot be contacted during business hours on relevant dates.
22) Entrants enter the campaign at their sole risk. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter is not be liable for, and an entrant releases the Promoter from, liabilities relating to any direct or indirect loss or damage which is suffered, or for personal injury or sickness suffered or sustained, as a result of entering the campaign, failing to win, winning, accepting or using a invite.
24) The winner of this free Auto Expo 2020 invites gives Renault India permission to use, free of charge, any received personal data, any photos or any contributions linked to the competition to be used in promotional activities relating to the competition and in relation to the announcement of the winner through all media, including radio, television and internet.
25) At the request of the Renault India, the winner(s) of the prize will cooperate in promotional activities of the Provider to the extent that can be reasonably expected of them, including publicity regarding the announcements of the winner(s) across all media including radio, television and the Internet. For cooperating with these promotional activities no financial compensation will be paid.
26) The participant consents to the processing of personal data in connection with participation in the campaign. The Promoter may add the personal information to its database, which is confidential and will be treated in accordance with the laws.
27) Personal information may be used to execute the campaign. In this context, the Renault India is entitled to provide personal data to third parties involved in the relevant competition (including suppliers, advertisers, sponsors and/or producers). Moreover, the participant gives permission to the Renault India to keep him/her informed of the products and/or services of the Provider, its partners (including sponsors, manufacturers and advertisers) and carefully selected companies.
28) The Promoter reserves the right to alter, cancel and modify the terms of this campaign in its absolute discretion. The decision of the promoter shall be final and binding
29) The Promoter disclaims any liability arising out of any fraud or misrepresentation that may cause any loss or potential loss to any customer for whatsoever reasons.
30) In event of dispute(s) arising out of this campaign the courts of Gurgaon will have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate them.