Renault roadside assistance
With the right information, we can help you faster.
Before calling Renault Assistance, please make sure that you have the following details ready:
- Registration number / VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) of your vehicle (Refer to badge on rear right door frame & is visible on opening the door)
- Your name
- Your address
- A contact telephone number
- Model and colour of your vehicle
- Nature of breakdown
- Your exact location with landmark
If you believe you are in a vulnerable or dangerous situation, please make this clear at the time of your call. After making your call, return to a safe placenear your vehicle. If the problem resolves itself before the assistance arrives, please call and let us know.
A step further
Other services, Terms & Conditions
-Food, water & first aid as per the situation.
- Dealer Locator
- Route guidance
- Urgent message relay to friend and family
- Vehicle repatriation
Terms & Conditions:
- This service is applicable for the basic Renault warranty period of your vehicle.
- In the event of vehicle immobilization or vehicle not in mobile condition at the roadside, free towing to the nearest Renault authorized dealer.
- Cost of repairs made to your vehicle is not included, unless it is covered under Renault Warranty.
- In case of an accident, cost of towing the vehicle has to borne by the customer.